Relationships ....

... These days are no longer simple. Things seem to be getting too deep, personal and complicated. Relationships are getting thickened, the fear of moving apart is causing a gaping hole started to get created, trying to cram as much as possible in the little time available. Conversations dont seem to be wanting to be ended, the seats that are taken dont want to be vacated, excuses are being made to prolong every single discussion... 

What a time to start reading the Sadhguru book that S lent to me.. and it starts off with the topic of Relationships.. Is it a mere coincidence! Though the book did not give me any solution to my dilemna, it set me off thinking.. 

How do I get into relationships knowing that there is always an end to them and then there is pain bound to happen? Yet I keep doing the same thing again and again. It just brings me back to this story that I read somewhere long ago. Guess it is the way I live life - that if I give, I give completely - else I dont - because I feel that there is no better way to live life. R said the same thing today - if you are really into the relationship - then what is the point of not giving yourself completely to it, you are just faking it then. Guess some of us made that way.

Being detached while being attached is an art. But is it a must that I must learn that art? No doubt if I do learn it, I will hurt less. But during that attachment, will I be completely happy ? Should I try it sometime ? Over the years, there have been so many scars, so many gaps in the heart - yet not once it occurs to stop giving pieces away... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Cup Cake

Chocolat(i) Chunnu.... Biscutta Bunnu.....

Cashew Pista Ladoo