What Should I Write?

It is little more than 2 months since I even ventured in this way. Though I would open IE almost 96 times in a day, it would be only to type the one URL that launched the (currently) world's best application (because I am involved to a teeny weeny bit in developing it).
But then though I was not-even-worth-a-penny(read free-at-work), I did not feel upto blogging, only because - I did not know WHAT to write. Just almost anything I thought seemed either too stupid, or too personal to be written, or too boring , or too-whatever-else-you-can-think-of.....
So, I did the thing I am best at - reading other's blog, and as usual- reading Kumari's blog enthused me .. and breathed life into my otherwise dull fingers ...
I decided i would shake off the thick coat of murk and dust shroud around me, and pen down something - even if it were a meaningless ramblings...
Atleast I re-started to write...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Cup Cake

Chocolat(i) Chunnu.... Biscutta Bunnu.....

Cashew Pista Ladoo