Thanks ...


When I first started blogging, I had to ping the Mr. everytime I posted a new article, asking him to go and read it.

Then I sent the link of my blog to a couple of close friends - who would often mention something about what I had written in their emails. It gave me a lot of happiness - to know that there was somebody who regularly visited my page. In fact, they would "bug" me to write if I did not write for a week or so - I love you girls for sticking by and inspiring me to write more ...

Slowly I started to visit other blogs, dared to leave my comments on a couple and was so elated when she regularly visited my blog and dropped a comment or two.

Then came Jihva food events and the few times that I would shrug off my lazy shroud and cook up something to participate in it, I would have a few visitors dropping by and leaving sweet notes on my blog. That is how I got to know this lovely lady, whose food pictures and unique recipes are just out of the world.

And today, she gave me my first blog award! I am soooooooooooooooooo happy ... (add more o's to that so) ... Thanks dear friend for this honour.

I would like to share this and pass on the happiness. I would like to give this to
Kumari - she was the reason I started blogging.
Ram - a dear friend who writes good articles
Hampa - the organised nomad
Gomathi - who writes from her heart.
P.Siri - she keeps dropping rare pearls on her blog.

Comments

Usha said…
Rocking girl - hey thats wonderful!
But you should write more - I guess life is too busy.
Vidhya Rajesh said…
$$Usha - Thanks :) Yeah i should write more ... more than being busy, it is the lack of inspiration to write that is striking me!
Kumari said…
Congrats to the Rocking Girl :D
Now that your away from the evil kingdom, you should tell the world about it :p

Keep writing more :)
Venu Nemani said…
Hey,

What about men like me and others who regularly visit your blog and bug you to write more....why this discrimination :-) :-)
Vidhya Rajesh said…
$$ Kumari - Thanks da ... hmmm somethings are best left unsaid ;) ... yaam petra ... whatever - why spoil the "fun" for others? Let them join, experience and decide hee hee ...

$$ Venu - Aw ! I am guilty ... :(
Gomathi Sarma said…
Rocky.. kalakitta.. Your blogs have the natural flavor..Keep writing..

and I am honored when I realize I am in your list. It feels nice
Vidhya Rajesh said…
$$ Thanks gomes. I really love reading all that you write from heart dear.
Organised Nomad said…
Rocking girl !!! That's a perfect one for u.. But Vidhya, you are the one who inspired me to start blogging..I feel like blogging so many things writing about so many people..But i'm too lazy to pen everything...Wish i can be as regular as u.. Will surely try.

Popular posts from this blog

7 Cup Cake

Chocolat(i) Chunnu.... Biscutta Bunnu.....

Cashew Pista Ladoo