Friday, May 11, 2007

Vandhutten(Am back)

I am back .... After a 3 week well deserved respite from the humdrum of our routine life here - after a trip to my motherland. Loads of stuff to write here, may experiences to share - but all in good time. Somebody wisely said that it is a person who has just come back from vacation is the one in need of a break!

Piles of work to catch up in the wake up timings provided by my jet lagged body. So many blogs to read up and catch up on. I am not even back on my regular track! But am not complaining ... because my loving parents are here with me. And that superseds anything upsetting.

More soon.

4 comments:

sirisha-my-thoughts said...

Hey...welcome back!!!!
Waiting to read more stuff from you

sirisha-my-thoughts said...

Hey...welcome back!!!!
Waiting to read more stuff from you

Gomathi said...

Welcome back..
With your parents around - i think you will have more time for blogs.. keep writing..

Rgds to uncle and aunt

Enigmatic Lady said...

hey vidya,

welcome back.. so how was the trip ?. i am sure you would have had an amazing time in india.did you meet meena/subha ... ? Anyways will call you some times.. (i know i ve been telling this for a very long time ;))