Yipeee!

Just Yesterday I wrote about wishing that I had a couple of friends who blogged .... and here I got a college friend, P.Sirisha, who replied back saying she blogs .... and what more - she visits mine regularly :).
Yippee!! .... Well, actually I was complaining a bit too much I feel. There are more than a couple of people who keep peeping here - Padmaja (who has always ever loyally complimented/commented on my blogs), Sowmya(a dear friend - who became a friend in the strangest circumstances, but has been the one to stick by me forever), Deepti (who promised to start a blog of her own some day, inspired by mine ...), Venu (he is Sirisha Geeth's husband - Geeth is a very close friend of mine ... one day I accidently happened to land on his site and was so pleasantly shocked to see that he had my blog link in his site).
Another office friend cum colleague, recently got in touch - a major blogger - Gomathi - need to add her link to my site - also said she liked my blog :)

So, there I am, all smiles - not as dull as I was yesterday! Sometimes I wonder, when will I quit being so self-centered, but then wanting to have friends who keep in touch, appreciate/support what you do - is this being self-centered?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Vidhya, i too blog..n u never included my name :((( n i also visit ur blog site almost daily...
i can feel whatever u write.. it's that good...
neat writeups..
Gomathi Sarma said…
you do write really well..i never knew u write so well...

and u still havent added me to ur list :)

Popular posts from this blog

7 Cup Cake

Chocolat(i) Chunnu.... Biscutta Bunnu.....

Cashew Pista Ladoo