B'day ...






Happy B'day to You ... happy b'day to You .. Happy b'day dear Kochi ... Sang Rajesh, while I cut the pristine looking white Pineapple "Heart"(cake) .. with glowing candles on it and confetti all around it. On the way hung balloons and a Happy Birthday slogan. Thus was celeberated my 1st b'day after marriage, with lots of love, affection and cake on my face :D.
The fun and excitement started a couple of days ago, with dinner at Bangalore's tallest restaurant "Ebony" .. Situated in the heart of the town in Barton Centre, on M.G.Road, this quaint eat-out is on the 13th floor, boasting of an exquisite cuisine that includes Parsi, Italian, Thai and much more.. You should definitely try out the Saladi per Ende (Parsi omelette) - it is simply out of the world (the price of 120/- too :P). We walked in the drizzling rain on the streets of commercial street, enjoying the weather and being satisfied with our purchase of a wonderful coat for me.
Another day of shopping on my b'day eve ensured I increased my formal collections by alteast 3 new pieces of exquisite clothing.... We started the countdown to "The hour" by watching the ever-charming and "brilliantly" stupid - Marilyn Monroe in "How to marry a millionaire".
At about 11:45, I was ushered and locked into the bedroom, while the Mr.went about his preparations. Just when he walked me out the of the bedroom, eyes closed - the lights went off... heavens blessing , maybe :) ... In the candle lit room, I was awed by the decorations rajesh had done ... I blew the candles, cut the cake.. We shared big chunks greedily ... finally some landed on my face also :)....
Satisfied and very pleased, I went to bed, having enjoyed probably the best b'day after college days ...
Only to wake up to numerous calls the next day from near and dear ones and a wonderful boquet of flowers from my dear friend Ram in the US of A...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey There,

Belated Happy B'day!!! :)

That was a wonderful post. Glad to know you had so much fun on your "special" day. You sure are a lucky lady to have such a loving husband and a good bunch of friends...

Keep Blogging.
Anonymous said…
The B'Day fotos are very good Vidhya. However Rajesh looks like he has thinned and you have become a li'l fat. Secret of His Highness's cooking??? ;-)
Inca said…
The B'Day fotos are very good Vidhya. However Rajesh looks like he has thinned and you have become a li'l fat. Secret of His Highness's cooking??? ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

7 Cup Cake

Chocolat(i) Chunnu.... Biscutta Bunnu.....

Cashew Pista Ladoo