Ooops - I did it Again

No, I am not writing about Britney Spears , not am going to discuss just how beautifully she has 'dressed' sorry sung the song .. This is about my own doing - my "aa bail mujhe maar" classical example...

I was enjoying my life, doing almost no work at all, leaving early, cooking for my 'patidev' and doing a bit of reading ... And then, this stupid thought of getting into another department got into my head. As if I did not like my life, I went in for a transfer...

And I met the new Manager today, only to be scared within 5 minutes of talk with him. My new assignment is going to be a nightmare. It is 10 times worse than what I came out of just 3 months ago ... Did I need this good lord ? ....

Ooops! I did it again with my own MOUTH ... Me and My Big Mouth ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Cup Cake

Chocolat(i) Chunnu.... Biscutta Bunnu.....

Cashew Pista Ladoo