a Fresh Start

How many times Have I already felt this in the recent past ? Today is a fresh start - I am going to be more regular, keep a track of all work i do, learn something new everyday and prepare one chapter for the exams that I am appearing... And just within 2 days of this resolution, i come back to 'square one' - my lazy circle of my wasteland ...

This fresh start has been lots of things - transfer to b'lore, shifting to a new place, changing my chair, the week begining, the month begining on a monday ... and so on ... not to forget the new water bottle that i got to office.

Today is yet another fresh start - something quite bigger than the ones mentioned above. A Change of department, a new building, a new project, new faces ..... and of course so-called lots of work ....

It is been a hour since i am trying to twindle my thumbs, sift thru pages of the Quality manual, but no one from the project is in ... and god knows what my work is going to be ....

So much for a fresh start ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Cup Cake

Chocolat(i) Chunnu.... Biscutta Bunnu.....

Cashew Pista Ladoo