Ho ... Hum

Monday Morning Again ! Groan ... How I wish Saturday would come immediately after a Sunday.... How come it is always that weeks crawl by and weekends race past like a bullet train ?
This concept of blogging has been catching up pretty fast ... And it was a strange coincidence that after I started mine on Friday , there were articles about blogging on both the days , Saturday and sunday ... Hmmm ... i never knew the Times of India kept such close track of my life ....
Hightlights of this weekend was an amazing dinner cooked by my Husband , making me gain a few more kilograms :) ... and a lazy sunday spent watching two movies.... "Mann" and "Hungama" ... What a contrast these two are ....
"Mann" was always a movie that I liked ever since it got released... Though I was teased mercilessly by all friends for liking such a sob story, I always maintained that it potrays the histrionics of Aamir khan the best .... if there was any actor who could atleast carry that movie it is him ... The original "An Affair to remember" not doubt was a bigger hit than this, but the emotions that Aamir potrays in the climax could have never been done by the lead in the English one ...
A laughing riot is what Priyadarshan's hungama was .... Trust him to cook a comedy of errors adding the needed masala, songs and emotions .... It rejunivinated us ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Cup Cake

Chocolat(i) Chunnu.... Biscutta Bunnu.....

Cashew Pista Ladoo