Atlast ... I did it ...

Everytime I passed by her computer, I would see this black screen with some writings and see here looking at it, jotting down something and so on ....
Curiosity got better of me, and one day I asked her what it was ....And lo I was introduced to this word called "Blog" which got added to my Little "March" dictionary of "intrigue" words .... For days , I would open the first sign-on page and then something would stop me and i never registered ....
Today , when the boredom of 78 sheets of KT on some god-forsaken, always "unavailable" - but yet cynosure of all application got into me, I decided I had enough of trying to while my time away ....
And lo .... started my post ....
Am very amateur when it comes to writing, but there has been this strong desire to transfer the 256 KBPS of data that always flows in my brain , to someplace ...
This maybe it ....

Comments

Preethi said…
:) I somehow like this post!
Vidhya Rajesh said…
$$ Smiling girl - you know I read it again only today, after almost an year - and Yes, Even I liked it :D.

Popular posts from this blog

7 Cup Cake

Chocolat(i) Chunnu.... Biscutta Bunnu.....

Cashew Pista Ladoo